Rekluse Motor Sports, Inc. seeks a Sales & Marketing Manager
to lead and develop these departments and join the executive leadership team of
our fast growing, international company.
The ideal candidate will have a formal education in marketing and
senior level work experience in marketing, sales, leadership, management and
Plans and implements sales, marketing and product
development programs to achieve both short and long range objectives in
existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or
through department staff.
Works with the Rekluse leadership
team to develop and communicate
the brand ideal within the company
- Lead, motivate, recruit, develop and
manage the sales team including inside sales reps, outside sales reps,
technical support reps, customer service reps and support staff.
- Grow sales while maintaining customer
service excellence by implementing sales trainings and programs and creating
infrastructure for easier customer interaction and information.
- Lead, motivate, recruit, develop and
manage the marketing team including designers, communicators,
videographer/photographer, and race team support staff.
- Work with leadership team to implement
best practices of industry leading companies to guide our staff and growth to
long-term success companywide.
- Demonstrate strong leadership,
integrity, professionalism and teamwork to realize our full potential as an
organization while maintaining our culture of innovation and passion.
and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Builds the Rekluse Brand domestically and internationally.
- Analyze sales data to identify
opportunities and budget resources and time to execute.
- Strategically enter new markets,
powerfully communicate the marketing message and create sales opportunities.
- Use a data driven approach to
marketing. Obtain and analyze market, customer and product data to develop
successful strategies that will profitably grow sales at 25% or more each year.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans, sales plans
and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes
corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls
within designated budgets.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities
including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail. Analyzes the
effectiveness of each medium and each ad design and makes appropriate
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging,
and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing
- Optimize customer internet experience on Rekluse websites.
- Manage Rekluse exposure in social media and blogs.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry
influencers and key strategic partners.
- Establishes and maintains a
consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials,
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance
- Directs market channel development
- Represents company at trade association meetings to
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative
with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Assists other departments within
organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume,
potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performance against programs,
quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Directs product research and development to assist in
determining what products and features should be developed and forecasts the
expected profits for each development project.
- Bachelorís or advanced degree in
marketing or business management.
- Minimum 7 years work experience in
marketing and business management.
Physical Demands / Work Environment
in-depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles. Effective
ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively.
- Able to mathematically analyze
marketing data and draw conclusions from the data.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical
problems and resolve issues.
- Technical skills in marketing, market
research, critical thinking, time management project management and accounting
The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
sit, stand, walk (occasionally on uneven surfaces), and drive as needed.
Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required. May occasionally
include lifting up to 25 pounds.
The performance of this position may
occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing areas where under certain
areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses
with side shields and mandatory hearing protection. Primary environment:
ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found
in a typical office environment.
There will be some domestic and
international travel. A passport is required.
This is a full-time
salaried position with benefits reporting to the President of the company. Pay
scoping is competitive with job description and depends on experience.
Rekluse Motor Sports,
Inc. is a motorcycle performance clutch manufacturer that is located in Boise,
Contact Dwayne Dayley,
President, for more information or to apply.
APPLY FOR Sales & Marketing Manager POSITION