We, a team of inspired people, create our future through innovation with integrity, passion and excellence.
We create solutions and opportunities to enrich the lives of our customers, Rekluse team, shareholders, partners and the communities in which we live.
Together, we are more than we could be alone.Position Responsibilities and Objectives:
Create and maintain CNC manufacturing processes which ensure Rekluse’s standards for quality, performance and customer satisfaction are met.
Design effective work holding solutions, utilize machine tools effectively and create cutting strategies that minimize tool waste.
Assist R&D in creating prototypes for testing new products and processes.
Continuously improve manufacturing processes, which includes reducing setup times, reducing processing times, reducing tool costs, and improving quality.
Assist Rekluse’s sister company, VersaBuilt, with advancing projects as needed.Education/Experience
- 2 Year College Degree (preferred)
- Machinist Certification
- 5 years of combined experience in machining and CAM programming in a production environment
- Experienced with SolidWorks and SolidCAM or other CAD/CAM systems
1. Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
2. Excellent machine tool knowledge
3. Proficient with CAM software, SolidCAM experience a plus
4. Familiar with Haas, Mitsubishi, and Fanuc controls
5. Familiar with SolidWorks CAD software
6. Excellent problem solving skills
7. Familiar with Lean Principles
8. Good project management skills
9. Familiarity with all Microsoft office applications
10. Strong team player.Functional Outline:
- Develop manufacturing processes for machined parts utilizing machine tools and automation equipment
- Provide manufacturing expertise to assist Development Engineers in design for manufacture
- Design work holding which best utilizes equipment while meeting required process standards
- Document processes as required by the Rekluse Quality Management System
- Support prototyping needs of the R&D department
- Assist operations by continuously improving processes in order to:
- Increase productivity, improve quality and reliability
- Minimize waste
- Maintain a safe production environment
- Assist operations in applying proper inspection techniques and/or tools
- Learn and apply best practices for CNC manufacturing
- Support operations and maintenance in solving problems in order to achieve ship-on-time and production goals.
This position reports directly to the R&D Manager and requires significant interaction with R&D, Manufacturing and Operations.Employment Details:
This is a salaried position and will fall within the wage guidelines as describe in the Rekluse Pay Scoping Document. The salary range for this offer will depend on experience and skills of candidate selected. Hours are generally 8-5 Monday through Friday.
If interested in applying for this position please submit a resume with cover letter to Sean Brown via email at email@example.com by June 2, 2015.
To learn more about Rekluse please visit www.rekluse.com
APPLY FOR CAM Programmer/Manufacturing Engineer POSITION