We, a team of inspired people, create our future through innovation with integrity, passion and excellence.
We create solutions and opportunities to enrich the lives of our customers, Rekluse team, shareholders, partners and the communities in which we live.
Together, we are more than we could be alone.Position Responsibilities and Objectives:
Ensure Rekluse products meet our customerís expectations for value, performance and reliability while meeting the companyís goals for profitability, revenue, and efficient manufacturing through innovation and continuous improvement. R&D is the hub of our company requiring collaboration with every department to help advance our products and develop new technology to create our future.
Assist Rekluseís sister company, VersaBuilt, on advancing projects as needed.Education/Experience
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
Design experienced with 3D CAD tools, preferably SolidWorks
Experience with design for manufacture
Experience with product developmentSkills:
1. Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
2. Excellent project management skills
3. Excellent problem solving skills
4. Excellent mechanical aptitude
5. Detail oriented
6. Familiar with CAD software, preferably SolidWorks
7. Understanding of product life cycle management
8. Familiar with CNC machine tool manufacturing
9. Familiar with Lean Principles
10. Familiar with Microsoft office applicationsFunctional Outline:
- Design and develop new products based on advancements in technology and customer feedback
- Sub-component design and specification in accordance with Rekluse quality standards and lean manufacturing principles
- Collaborate with MFG Engineering to qualify the manufacturability of product sub-components and deliver necessary specifications to ensure form, fit and function
- Test plan creation and execution
- Vendor qualification for outsources components and processes
- Technical writing of Rekluse product instructions and manuals
- Provide technical product data to Rekluse team, distributors, customers and racers as needed to maintain customer service excellence
- Accurately model OEM engine components for product layout
- New technology development and research
This position reports directly to the R&D Manager and requires significant interaction with Manufacturing Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Sales, Marketing, customers and vendors.Employment Details:
This is a salaried position and will fall within the wage guidelines as describe in the Rekluse Pay Scoping Document. The salary range for this offer will depend on experience and skills of candidate selected. Hours are generally 8-5 Monday through Friday.
If interested in applying for this position please submit a resume with cover letter to Sean Brown via email at email@example.com by June 2, 2015.
To learn more about Rekluse please visit www.rekluse.com
APPLY FOR R&D Engineer POSITION